Friday, April 8, 2011

Locating my book

Hello everyone. I have four new friends today! Hooray! I have had a few people asking me today about this blog and how to find it. It is such a new blog, that I feel badly about sending them here, as there is not much info. Thank you guys for your interest! I would love for you to check out my book first, and then post your comments on my author page on amazon.com or on this page. I also have a link to this blog on my author page: A.M. Lively with a lovely picture of me. To find my book, go to amazon.com to the kindle store. If you have a kindle device, or a kindle app on your iphone, ipad, or blackberry, you can download it to them. Otherwise, if you only have a computer or mac (like me), then you can go the kindle store and download a free app to your computer. After you do that, you can find my book the easiest by typing in my author name and book title: A.M. Lively and "Broken But Not Defeated." My book will cost you $6.99. I would love to hear your comments! Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment